I was trying to decide on a side dish this weekend but I was pretty sure there would be grilled brussel sprouts involved. I saw some really nice peaches at the market so I grabbed them thinking I might grill them as well. When I got home, I realized, why not just grill them all together and make it the same dish! I tossed them in a sauce of lime juice and fish sauce to really up the savory element, and added some sriracha to give it a kick.
Grilled Brussel Sprouts and Peaches
- 4 cups halved brussel sprouts
- 4 cups peaches cut into 8ths
- 1/4 cup fish sauce (swap to make vegetarian)
- 1/4 cup lime juice
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons sriracha
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- Toss the peaches and brussel sprouts in a splash of oil and a pinch of salt.
- preheat the grill on high and add your sprouts and peaches. Turn the grill down to medium.
- Cook, moving around on the grill, to brown on all sides.
- Mix the sauce ingredients together in a measuring cup
- Remove the sprouts and peaches from the grill and toss in a large bowl with the sauce. Serve immediately.