My two favorite breakfasts are either corned beef hash, or eggs benedict. I had leftover corned beef, as we all do right now, so I decided to sort of combine the two breakfasts, but in sandwich form, and without the fussy hollandaise sauce. It took me like 10 minutes to pull this together, and it was a perfect hangover remedy yesterday morning.
Some cooked corned beef and potatoes.
Onion and a little flour to pull it together.
Sear on both sides like it was a sausage patty.
Top with cheese and an egg and enjoy!
Cure that St Patrick’s hangover in 15 minutes.
The hash patty was just chopped up corned beef, cooked potato, onion, and a little flour to hold it together. Cook it like a burger or sausage patty, place it on an english muffin, top with cheese and a fried egg, and serve.
Corned Beef Hash Egg Sandwich
- 1 cup cooked chopped corned beef
- 1 cup cooked chopped potato
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 1/4 cup flour
- 1 egg for the patty
- 2 eggs for the sandwiches
- 2 English muffin toasted
- 2 slices cheese
- In a bowl, combine the corned beef, potato, onion, flour, and egg. Stir to combine.
- Form 2 patties with this mixture. Cook like you would a burger in a frying pan to brown on both sides. Top with cheese after flipping.
- Meanwhile, cook the eggs over medium.
- Build the sandwiches putting the patty down first on the English muffin, then topping with the egg and top half of the muffin. Serve.