GUYS! I finished writing the tater tot cookbook this week! I am so excited! It came out great and I absolutely can’t wait for you all to read it! You will have to wait a while though, so here are some tots to hold you over. This amazing recipe didn’t even make it into the book, that’s how good this book is!
Mix a couple ingredients in with some finely chopped boneless pork ribs. Let this marinate for a couple hours.
Then cook it on medium high heat to brown and cook through. About 15 minutes.
Cook the tots, then start topping them with all the good stuff.
Some sriracha mayo and a fried egg finish it off. I made that sign last week at Basin Harbor Club and then had to immediately make something with a fried egg so I could put the sign in the background.
Then just grab a fork and dig in. Soo good.
I definitely ate this whole plate myself and it was gone about 2 minutes after the last picture was taken.
Stay tuned for more tot updates!
Banh Mi Tater Tots
- 1/2 pound boneless country style ribs chopped small
- 1/4 cup fish sauce
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons onion minced
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 45 to ts about 1 pound of frozen tots
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons mayo
- 2 tablespoons sriracha
- 1 handful cilantro
- 1/4 cup pickled carrot and daikon
- 2 fried eggs
- Mix the pork ingredients and allow to sit for a few hours in the fridge.
- Cook the pork in a hot pan with a little oil for about 15 minutes to brown on the outside and cook through.
- Preheat oven to 450.
- Toss the tots with the oil right on a baking sheet. Spread out evenly. Cook at 450 for about 20 minutes until crispy, flipping once during cooking.
- Place the tots onto a plate.
- Top with the pork, cilantro, and pickled carrot and daikon
- Drizzle with sriracha mayo
- Top with a fried egg.