Sweet Potato Tuscan Bean Dip
This dip has sweet potato, bean, rosemary, and a hint of truffle for the perfect fall appetizer.
- 1 Can Cannellini Beans (strained and rinsed)
- 1 Large Sweet Potato
- 1 Sprig Rosemary
- 2 Sprigs Thyme
- 1 Teaspoon Paprika
- 1/2 Clove Garlic
- 1 Tablespoon Olive Oil
- 1 Tablespoon Truffle Oil
- 1 Tablespoon Cider Vinegar
- Lots of Salt and Pepper
- Cut the sweet potato into cubes and roast at 400 for about 30 minutes until soft and slightly browned.
- Put everything into the blender and blend until smooth.
- Serve with chips or bread and top with more truffle oil and some rosemary leaves.
We all need a bunch of dips to bring to parties in the next few months and this is a tasty seasonal one that is a big hit at a party. I have been working hard on a web series that I will be releasing very soon. I served this dip at the filming of the first episode and the guests were all over it! It’s super easy to make and has some unique flavors that your friends will love.
Bean, rosemary, thyme in the blender.
Along with sweet potato, garlic, and truffle oil. Yum.
Just blend it up smooth and put it into a bowl! I love making unique dips and this one is great for this time of the year.
It has the taste of a hummus or bean dip but with that deep sweetness from the sweet potato, and that funky savory flavor you get from truffle oil. Addictive and delicious!