This recipe is sponsored by Sabra Dipping Co.
I was already craving a huge hearty sandwich when I got the Sabra spreads so it worked out perfectly. And I’m talking the kind of sandwich you see in cartoons. I love honey mustard, so I was thinking I would use that flavor and pair it with a monster club sandwich with shrimp. Thinking of a BLT in my head, I also added tons of creamy avocado that went so well with the honey mustard and shrimp.
Honey Mustard Shrimp Club Sandwich
- 8 shrimp
- 2 tablespoons sambol garlic chile paste
- 1 lime juice
- 3 slices bacon cooked
- 1 small avocado sliced thin
- 3 slices sourdough bread
- 1 small tomato sliced
- 2 pieces lettuce
- Sabra honey mustard spread
- Cook the shrimp in a hot pan with some oil, about 2 minutes per side.
- Add the sambol and toss. Cook 2 more minutes.
- Remove from heat and toss with lime juice.
- Toast the bread to golden brown.
- Spread the bottom bread with the sabra honey mustard spread. Top with half the avocado, then tomato, then 4 shrimp, then bacon, then lettuce.
- Spread the next slice of bread with the honey mustard, then put it on top spread side down. Cover the other side with more honey mustard, then repeat with all the remaining ingredients. Top with the final piece of bread with more honey mustard on it.
- Skewer the sandwich with two skewers and cut in half before serving.