Recipe Sponsored by BUBBA Burger
Grilling season is upon us! Grilling season is year round for me, but the official grilling season starts now and I am ready to welcome it with open arms.
I was thinking about different types of cheeses to put on my burger, and I had the idea to use burrata, that creamy italian cheese that is like mozzarella on the outside and creamy stracciatella in the center. That got me thinking of my favorite summer salad, grilled peaches, arugula, and burrata.
What better to put on a burger that celebrates the beginning of grilling season than another grilled food!
This post is also celebrating the beginning of my summertime partnership with BUBBA burger! I have been eating BUBBA burgers my whole life and can’t wait to create some really cool and unique burgers this summer with them. My freezer is STOCKED right now and anytime I want a burger I have one ready to eat in minutes!
I decided to put these burgers on ciabatta because I like when the salad has ciabatta on the side. Make sure you get a nice soft ciabatta because it can make or break the burger eating experience!
Grill the peaches for some nice caramelization.
Cut the burrata into 4 quarters making sure each piece has some of the outside and creamy middle.
Then stack it up! I just used a thin layer of mayo on the top and bottom bun but you could also do oil and vinegar if you would prefer.
Amazing! Fresh summertime flavors on a bun! So much creamy cheese!
Grilled Peach Burrata Burgers
- 2 ripe peaches sliced into wedges
- 4 BUBBA Burgers
- 4 bun sized ciabattas
- about 1/4 cup mayo
- 1 large ball burrata cut into quarters
- 1 cup baby arugula
- Preheat grill to high
- Brush the peaches with olive oil and season with salt. Grill on each side for a few minutes until caramelized. Set aside.
- Grill the burgers, about 5 minutes per side, flipping when you see juices pooling on top of the burger, until they are cooked through.
- Grill the buns for a minute or so to toast. Spread evenly with the mayo on the top and bottom buns.
- Build the burger - Put the burger on the bottom bun, top with peaches, then the burrata, laying it on top of the peaches so that the firm side is down and the creamy part is on top. Then top with the arugula and top bun and serve.