These pictures were taken with my cell phone because Mandi's camera was dead. I plan on buying a new camera in the next few months and the picture quality here will improve drastically.
We recently made lazangna rolls at my apartment, but wanted to make it different so we tried experimenting with different color pasta doughs.
We first used a basil puree to color one dough
The next we colored with tomato paste
We placed the colored strips onto the rolled sheet of plain dough
Mandi's shoes make a cameo appearance in this shot of drying pasta
Fresh pasta only needs a few minutes in boiling water
This is the moment we realized that this may not be the best aplication for the striped pasta sheets
Again, Sorry about the bad quality pictures, I am getting the new camera soon!