Therm Scissorpunch Noodles
A lobster noodle dish with cucumber and chile peppers inspired by a new character Therm ScissorPunch from the upcoming Han Solo movie.
Servings: 4 servings
- 3 stalks kale
- 1 cucumber
- 3 scallions
- 1 small purple yam cooked
- 1 cup coconut milk
- 1 lime juice
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon rice vinegar
- 2 tablespoons chile garlic sambol
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1/2 pound dangmyeon sweet potato noodles cooked to package instructions strained and rinsed
- 1/4 cup mayo
- 1 cup chopped cucumber
- 5 scallions chopped
- 3 red chiles sliced thin some seeds removed
- 2 lobsters cooked and meat removed from the shells
Put all the sauce ingredients in the food processor along with a pinch of salt and blend until it becomes a paste. Strain in a mesh strainer for 30 minutes pressing on the mixture occasionally to remove as much liquid as possible. Discard solids.
Taste the juice mixture and add more soy sauce or other seasonings if needed. It will still taste a little too healthy at this point but there will be mayo involved soon so don't worry.
Toss the noodles in a large bowl with about half the juice mixture. Add the mayo and add more of the juice mixture as needed to dress the noodles. Taste and adjust as needed with more soy sauce, vinegar, lime juice, sambol, or honey.
Add the cucumber, scallions, chiles, and lobster and toss well. Serve.