May 18, 2015
Normally egg and parm would be mixed with the pasta. For this I did sugar, egg, fish sauce, and a splash of vinegar.
Stir it up with the cooked noodles.
Slice up the mortadella into noodle shapes.
Peanuts, mint, mortadella.
Bake at 350 for about half hour to 45 minutes.
Tasty stuff! Just like the Italian version, it's nice to have in the fridge to grab for a snack.
It's also a great dish to have at a BBQ or on a picnic.
The only difference from the original version was that these didn't last quite as long. 2 days later they didn't taste as good.
But fresh they were delicious!
Some sriracha was the perfect topping.
- 10 Ounces Rice Stick Poolee Noodles (cooked)
- 6 Eggs
- 1 Tablespoon Fish Sauce
- 1 Tablespoon Sugar
- 1/2 Tablespoon Rice Vinegar
- 30 Mint Leaves (thin sliced)
- 1/2 Cup Chopped Peanuts
- 1/4 Pound Thin Sliced Mortadella
- Mix the egg with the fish sauce, sugar, and vinegar. Beat until smooth. Mix the egg with the noodles and toss well. Mix in the mint, peanuts, and mortadella and toss until well mixed. Put into a 9x9 baking dish. Bake at 350 for 30- 40 minutes.