March 27, 2018
Fry the tots in a pan first on both sides until brown and crispy. Then top with all the good stuff. After the avocado, add a little lime, salt, and pepper, then continue with the rest of the ingredients. I also sometimes like cucumber on these, and an egg would be awesome as well. Great for breakfast, lunch, or an anytime snack!
- 2 large tots Fast food style, sold as hash browns
- 1 Avocado sliced thin
- 1 Lime juiced
- 2 Scallions sliced into thin rounds
- 1 chile pepper sliced into thin rounds
- 1 radish sliced into thin triangles
- Cook the tots in some oil in a frying pan on both sides to brown and crisp up
- Top with avocado, salt and pepper, then lime juice, then radish, scallion, and chiles.