Quiz – Fictional Chefs
I have a new quiz for you today. This is a tough one, but I am really happy with how it came out.
RULES: There are 2 points on each picture, 1 for naming the character, and one for naming their restaurant, or where they work. A perfect score is 32, but if I were to take this (before doing all the research and finding the pictures), I would get a 24. I watch a lot of TV, so lets say:
24 – 32 – Genius
15 – 24 – Pretty good
10 – 15 – Average
Less then 10 – what do you do with your time? Read? Pssh!
Remember, don’t cheat on Google!!!! I will find out.
Scroll Down for Answers!
1. This is Chef Monica Gellar of “Friends” fame. (1 point) She first worked at Iridium, followed by Alessandro’s, and then finally Javu. If you got any of these 3, you get just 1 point. Thanks Mandi for the friends facts!
2. This is Chef from “South Park” (1 point), he works at the school cafeteria (1 point).
3. Al Delvecchio from “Happy Days” (1 point), cook and owner of Al’s Diner (1 point).
4. The Soup Nazi from “Seinfeld” (1 point), works at “the soup stand” (1 point).
5. This might as well be a free point! Spongebob squarepants(1 point), line cook at the Krusty Krab (thanks Jefrilyn) (1 point).
6. This one is tougher, and more for the foodie crowd. Chef Primo (don’t cheat! Did you remember his name? 1 point!) from the movie “Big Night”. The restaurant name is “paradise”(1 point).
7. Jack Bourdain from the TV adaptation of “No Reservations”. (1 point) If you haven’t seen this show, check it out! Cheesy at times, but a lot of fun! The restaurant is Nolita (1 point)
8. Greedy Smurf. (1 point). He dosnt really have a restaurant, he is chef-at-large for the smurfs, so go ahead and give yourselves a free extra point on this one, you deserve it!(1 point)
9. Artie Bucco from the “Sopranos”. (1 point) He is the chef and owner of Vesuvio, and then Nuovo Vesuvio after Tony blows up the old one. (1 point for either)
10. Chef Martha Klein from the german film “Bella Martha”. (1 point) Another foodie aimed question. This is the movie that inspired the American “no reservations” staring Catharine Zeta Jones. Martha works at the “lido” in Hamburg. (1 point)
11. Chef Sookie St. James from “Gilmore Girls”. (1 point) Yes I watch Gilmore Girls and I am not embarrassed to say it. I am in fact proud. She is the Chef at the Independence Inn, and after it burns down (what’s with all these places burning down?) she becomes the chef at the Dragonfly Inn. (1 point)
12. Chef Louis from the “Little Mirmaid”. (1 point)
He is the Personal Chef for Prince Eric (1 point)
Les poissons, les poissons
How I love les poissons!
Love to chop and to serve little fish,
First I cut off their heads,
Then I pull out their bones,
Ah mes oui, savez toujours delice.
13. Andy Botwin from the Showtime series “Weeds”(1 point) He does not have a steady job, but is a trained chef and often cooks in his money making schemes. Two of his cooking related jobs are; helping Nancy with her baked goods, and being the caterer on a porn set. (1 point for either of those)
14. Another Toughy, that’s why I left the channel logo in there. This is Ned, from the newish ABC series “Pushing Daisies”(1 point). I have heard it is a great show and while I haven’t seen it, a lot of my friends are big fans. He is the head baker (also known as the piemaker) at the “pie-hole”(1 point)
15. The Sweedish Chef from the “Muppets” (1 point). Give yourself a free extra point here because he has no restaurant! (1 point) BORT!
16. This is possibly the single best skit in “Saturday Night Live” history. Samurai Delicatessen! The Samurai works at the Delicatessen, so there is 2 points for ya! If you haven’t seen this, check it out here. PLEASE!
Thanks for playing! What score did you get?? Let me know down below.
Anyone you think I should have added to this quiz? you can also let me know!